Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Romney wins Michigan and Arizona primaries

I’m not voting for another RINO shoved down our throats by RINOs.

*

Well, the anti-Santorum rhetoric worked it’s magic.

Congrats to those who slammed Santorum non-stop for the last few weeks.

Romney thanks you all very much.

I’m so sick and tired of being in the party that shoots itself in the foot over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... to infinity.

*

Yes, exactly. Santorum is way better than Romney. He may not be perfect, but he isn’t a RINO like Romney.

The problem is that Newt and Santorum are still splitting up the anti-Willard vote.

Now, still, Romney is head and shoulders above Obama. We can NOT afford 4 more years of Obama.

*

I can't believe that my one time home state went for Mittens. Goldwater is spinning in his grave.

*

I saw this show 4 years ago. FReepers swear they wont vote for the wishy washy big gubmint McEstablishment candidate. The liberal RINO gets the GOP nomination, chooses a rock star conservative VP running mate, conservatives get back on the bandwagon.

I know the ending and the play is lame.


-- Something about the way this was worded makes it sound like Tracer Bullet grew up to be a Freeper.

*

I was watching all three cable networks during Romney’s victory speech and I noticed something about the people standing behind him. On Fox, there was a black couple to the far right of Romney. On CNN, half of that couple was visible. On MSNBC, the couple was not visible at all.

I don’t know if this was deliberate or I am making a big deal out of nothing.

*

.I also will not vote for Romney if he is the nominee. It only encourages the establishment to support more and more liberal nominees. At some point we have to stop the madness. If we don’t, then the Republican nominee will eventually be more liberal than Obama. (The argument could easily be made that our nominees are already more liberal than Harry Truman and John Kennedy.)

Voting for Romney might be great tactics, but horrible strategy.

*

Arizona was worse than I thought, but I figured he would win there. Michigan was very close, but overall, if you combined Santorum’s percentage with Gingrich’s, the conservative vote did beat Romney. Romney didn’t win his boy state by the margin that he expected he would; that’s for sure. Hopefully Santorum can do really well next Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. "I was watching all three cable networks during Romney’s victory speech and I noticed something about the people standing behind him. On Fox, there was a black couple to the far right of Romney. On CNN, half of that couple was visible. On MSNBC, the couple was not visible at all.

    I don’t know if this was deliberate or I am making a big deal out of nothing."

    Someone doesn't understand that each network has its own camera and that they can't place them all on the same spot. He can wrap his mind around the idea it is some kind of "liberal" MSM conspiracy to hide Romney's black supporters, but not the fact that not all the channels use the same camera.

    And yet, they will let him vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I can't believe that my one time home state went for Mittens. Goldwater is spinning in his grave."

    Goldwater is spinning in his grave, but not because of Mitt winning. He's spinning in his grave because of what the Republican party has become.

    ReplyDelete