Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hillary Clinton's Mother Dies at 92

Note: the majority of the comments were respectful and it was by far the cleanest obit thread I've seen over there. I attribute this partially to the fact that Hillary is to Obama now as John McCain was to Bush in 2000; liberal voters would have much preferred McCain to Bush, and so he became something of a darling for a while. I've seen many, many Freepers suggest that President H. Clinton would be much better than a President Obama, and that they wish she'd won the primary.

"Rest in Peace. It’s not every woman that gets to live such a life to see her daughter become First Lady, a Senator, and Secretary of State. I’m sure she was rightfully very proud of her."

This is NOT a comment on the deceased, but Hillary is pure anti-American filth, so I would hope that the deceased was not proud of her.

*

[after getting called out on the previous comment]

"she pals around with anti-American terrorists and took her thesis “There is Only the Fight” from Saul Alinsky who DEDICATED HIS BOOK TO LUCIFER! Trashing Hillary is ALWAYS called for in every way imaginable."

For all I know, Hillary and her mother shared the same unconsionable Marxist politics, but we make it our point here at Free Republic, to keep death threads at a higher standard than those at DU and other such lowly sites.

*

Hillary’s parents brought her up as a republican and then Hillary became radicalized in college

*

Hitlery should take solace in the fact that her builder would have died a lot sooner if she were under Obamacare.

*

I hope she is being treated better than Obamby’s granny who was on ice for a couple of weeks while Obamby was shredding his birth and college records at her house.

Obama did throw her a tombstone pizza while she was in the freezer, though. Then two weeks later she “died” and they had to unthaw her from the freezer and convert her to ashes.


*

Thank you, Vor, for posting this.
Shame on some others here who make conservatives look like troglodytes.

Some things are best left unsaid at certain times, not because they aren't true, but because they make the speaker look rude and offensive without accomplishing any good purpose.

Our goal is not merely to make liberals mad. We make them mad because we breathe air and have too big of a carbon footprint. Our goal is to defeat the liberals. Some comments may make us feel good, but do nothing to accomplish the goal of defeating liberals.

*

Obituary threads are not the place for this, unless the deceased was a true monster (such as Ted Kennedy, or Jeffery Dahmer). Hillary's mom was not.
Please show a little grace and class.

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh please do the Herman Cain sexual harassment thing! Also do you have an email or something so we can send you timely requests?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I set up an email. I'll try to get it forwarded to my regular mail. I have a Herman Cain sexual harassment post brewing, actually, but it's more specific than just that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I don't see a link to email you anywhere on the site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sorry, I wasn't clear. I mean that I think I registered freepimpact@gmail.com, back in the spring, so I could be summoned to threads, but it was right before I left so I never used it. I'll get on getting it set up and linked here by this weekend.

    ReplyDelete