Monday, October 15, 2012

Tea Party Drops Hardcore Ad Starring 'Obama Phone' Lady (Ken Blackwell PAC)

Article here

This is great! I wonder if she is the illegitimate offspring of Willie Horton!

*

 ALSO USE THE “OBAMA MONEY” VIDEO WHERE THE LADY SAYS HE GOT IT FROM “HIS STASH”

*

 As long as the black people viewing it understand that the message is about the state of mind of people with entitlement issues, that the phones are a program that Obama has oversight on, that the reason it was provided it to them was to buy their vote at election time and a waste of taxpayer money and NOT about making fun of their race it may be effective. It’s dicey though.

*

"What a stupid headline. The word drop, used in this context, usually means abandon but this sounds like they are going forward with the ad."

 Agree.

I was wondering why the headline and the article were at odds with each other?

*

 I think that they meant "drop" as in dropping it into the ad campaign. 

*

 That “lady” is going to demand royalties, and then, she’s going to have to pay taxes on those “earnings”, and then, having been turned into a taxpayer, and not wanting to pay those taxes, she might decide to not vote for Obama and his “free” phone and high taxes that “pay” for them.

 *

This shows how naive I am.

I used to think that this phone deal was for the disabled and elderly extreme poor.

Then I found out that 1 in every 7 adults in Ohio has one.

Un-freakin-real.

1 comment:

  1. "I used to think that this phone deal was for the disabled and elderly extreme poor.

    Then I found out that 1 in every 7 adults in Ohio has one."

    This shows how naive I am. I thought way more than 1 in 7 Ohioans was either disabled or extremely poor.

    ReplyDelete