Tuesday, January 8, 2013

President Obama introducing special TV broadcast of 'To Kill A Mockingbird' (For 50th Anniversary)

From last April.

I have never seen such attention whores as this failure and his wife.

*

we still gotta’ show films like this in America because ain’t no one gonna’ ‘lect no negro president...oh, wait...

*

Big mistake on his part, I suspect. These days, when I think about “To Kill a Mockingbird” the first names that come to mind are Tawana Brawley and Crysal Gail Mangum.

*

Americans will react negitively to Obama doing the introduction to a Leftist Race Baiting Propaganda film like To Kill a Mockingbird.

*

Every time I read the book I am more convinced that it is a very conservative novel. Harper Lee mocks John Dewey's public school overhaul and Atticus Finch does not get angry at what today would be considered hate speech. 

*


How VERY transparent . . and ya’ll were accusing Obama of not being transparent . . and as viewed through the Saran Wrap, the message is . . “Whitey is RACIST . . always has been . . always will be.” . . . and “If you don’t vote for Obama, you’re RACIST!” . . and, oh yeah, “Whitey ain’t cool!” . . and, “Black is the new white. . “

Are ya’ll gettin’ the message yet?

*

I don’t get this.
If he acknowledge his white side, would they ask him to introduce the movie?
We read it in high school, saw the movie, personally thought it was waaaaay over rated.

*

Saw this when it cost $.25 to go to the movies. Even then I could sense my money flying away on a worthless film when I could have had 5 Milky Ways instead.

*

I think about the statistics which show that blacks rape more whites by far than vice versa.

*

WHY IS HE DOING THIS?

In the book, Tom Robinson is accused of a rape he DID NOT COMMIT. Yet all the town wants to convict him to keep “those people” in their “proper place”.

EVERYTHING in TKAM makes the new Tom Robinson into ZIMMERMAN.

ZIMMERMAN is cracked up to be this horrrible guy, in spite of ALLLLL the evidence, much of which they have conspired to cover.

WHY IS HE DOING THIS....?


*

And I’m sure he’ll point out that the awesome hero of the entire story is a white man - right?

*

 I was telling my [high school English Lit class] yesterday, when one of the students brought up the Martin/Zimmerman issue, that the case greatly resembles what is happening in TKAM (we are at the part where Mayella is testifying and realizes her and her father’s huge mistake in their lie). We discussed the “lynching” that Zimmerman is experiencing, and that even if he is guilty of murder that he deserves the right to a trial by jury of his peers. My students, 50% black 50% white, have a better grasp of this tragedy than most of the media elites.

*

All my sisters homeschool, they don’t show their children this kind of stuff either, made during the beiginning of Hollywood’s self-righteous smug era of “message” pictures, espeically those instilling “white guilt”. My sisters and their husbands say they refuse to raise their families to feel guilt for things they weren’t even alive for. No other nation is forced to accept “collective guilt” in this way, the sad thing is, being the altruistic people we are, we’re also the ones who fixed the problems, even at the risk of life! That doesn’t get harped on. But anyway, there will be one family at least who’s not been indoctrinated into internalising “white guilt”.

*

A crappy movie introduced by a piece of crap. TKAM is nothing more than white liberal feel-good PC crap beloved by females.

*

I gave all my sisters "Song Of The South" to show their kids, now there's a good movie. They love it. 

*

You would be surprised how many people think [Mockingbird] is a true story.

*

My favorite movie of all time. My favorite book of all time. And this bastard is going to ruin it for me.
Mary Badham and Philip Alford (Scout and Jem) are still alive - there’s no reason in the world why they shouldn’t introduce this film. I’m sick of seeing that piece of sanctimonious crap all over the place - the whole NCAA final turned into a re-elect ME! commercial.

*


ENOUGH about race already! Yes, this movie included! I know a lot of people think this story is a classic and it might well be, but I am sick to death of everything portraying blacks as the victim and whites as the evil victimIZER, especially if they’re Southern. This just does not come at a particularly good time.

*

If I want to watch To Kill a Mockingbird I’ll just put in the DVD copy I have. Then I don’t have to watch the punk assed purple lipped mac daddy force himself into my living room.

*

To Kill A Mockingbird is a great story. Timeless. It stands on its own.
To use this man to introduce it only cheapens it -- like serving Thunderbird before Beef Wellington.
I'm appalled. 

*


The movie is the typical stereotypical slander of the South and Southern Whites. It is the same old story repeated over and over to near infinity by the media.

I despise it and all the other libelous retreads. No Black is ever guilty in the movies and no White woman is ever raped by a Black man. She is always lying to cover her desire or whatever crime she is supposed to have done.

*

It isn't evil whites persecuting pitiful black victims in record numbers and hasn't been for a long time. If it ever was, statistics-wise. Before desegregation in Detroit, blacks still committed more violent crime against whites than vice versa. They were 30-something percent of the population yet committed 60-something percent of all crimes-this was during the days of the "oh so evil" segregation. I'd bet that little factoid would surprise most people. Blacks commit vastly more rapes against whites than whites against blacks. What the world needs more than ever is someone to speak that truth. 




2 comments:

  1. “If you don’t vote for Obama, you’re RACIST!” .

    He can't get elected again, you moron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ScrapppyB:

    You may want to hold off on calling people morans when the first sentence of the post is "From last April."

    Glad to see the freeperland is still not racist in the least, with lines like "punk assed purple lipped mac daddy".

    ReplyDelete