Friday, March 30, 2012

Obama: Hardest moment in my life was Sasha's illness

Summary: Sasha had menigitis when she was 3 years old.

Was this before or after his vote for infanticide?

*

What a filthy piece of garbage. If Moochelle and he didn’t want her to be delivered 3 years before, he’d have had her slaughtered in an abortuary. What a jackass!

*


The hardest time in this illegal alien’s life has got to be his trying to pretend that he’s an American.

*

What a mawkish, maudlin POS this guy is! I guess the second most horrible moment was when he learned that his would-be son Trayvon was shot.

*

Good for Sasha that she got well. Too bad her daddy resumed caring about destroying the U.S.

*

So 0dumbo said this to only 6 supporters during a private dinner
and yet it made national news

ain’t that special

*

Hardest time in his life was when

Larry Sinclair made him that way.

*

I thought we were supposed to leave his kids out of the discussion?

Anyway, it’s lucky for her we didn’t have Obamacare at the time.

*

If he would have just had her aborted, he would have avoided this. Of course, he wouldn’t have the opportunity to use it for political purposes.

*

If that really happened — and you have to question it — I can sympathize with him in such a trying time.

Still, I have the feeling that he would sacrifice little Sasha to Molech in the blink of an eye if he thought it was necessary and would work to get him reelected. You know, for the greater good.

*

False, she didn’t have menegitis. It was a scare. I went through the same thing with my 6 week old daughter. It was a bad expereience but not the hardest moment of my life by far. If this is his “hardest” moment, then wow, what a wuss.

*

I imagine it’s pretty hard for Sasha to know her manchurian daddy is a *(&^*%$)ing illegal, lying purple lipped alien bent on distroying the country.

*

Oh, I dunno, If I was potus the hardest part of my ife would be comforting the parents and widos and children of young soldiers who died in a senseless war while I was negotiating secretly with the enemy to save my own political career

But then, maybe that’s just me

*

Before we can believe this story to be true, we need to demand to see Shasha’s medical records to see if she really was in the hospital and if she really did have meningitis.

*

. I want to see Sasha’s medical records.

Trust but verify.


*

Don’t really give a **** about you or her, Barry.

*

“” It was terrible.

Here, I was sitting with Bill and Bernadine, listening to old tapes of my pastor, going through the edit of my book, and we gets a call from Moochelle, screaming for me to git my ass home to take my daughter to the hospital, cause she couldn’t get up and leave her lobster to git cold.

So’s I put out my cigarette, down my beer, give Bernadine a kiss and rush back to “she who must be obeyed” to take my daughter to the hospital.

Man, I never ever wannta piss off Mochelle like dat ever again. Wookie scare da shit outa me!””


But don't call them racist!!

2 comments:

  1. Every time I see a post here about Obama's family, another little piece of me dies.

    And what the fuck is an "abortuary"? Is that like an abortionplex?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is different. Instead of crazy hate, this is bitter hate. You can tell because they aren't even trying to justify their complaints, they're just complaining. An interesting shift in tone for the typically monotone freepers.

    ReplyDelete