Thursday, June 16, 2011

Peddle it Somewhere Else - Halal food carts spotted ON Ground Zero! (Satire)

Article here at Flopping Aces

Now, you may notice that this says SATIRE. But some of the comments, I just can't even begin to apply Poe's law.

I went to New York last year and was kinda disappointed at the lack of the famous NYC street hot dog. I saw way to many Fafalel or Halal or whatever the hell it was. I finally found a couple dog sellers but it was harder than I thought it should be considering NYC is famous for them.

*

Halal food is from Muslims slaughtering animals by ripping out their trachea and letting them suffer and die. Muslims are viciously cruel to animals.

*

I frequently visit a big electronics store located less than a two minute walk from Ground Zero and there are always those filthy “halal” food stands on the street.Walking past them I always get the urge to spit...but I know that doing so would probably earn me a court date.

*

To hell with Halal!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment